20 Of The Funniest Things, Prince Philip Has Ever Said + Special Funny Voice Over!
However you see Prince Philip, it is without doubt he has come out with some funny one liners over the years, and we thought we would ahre his top 20 with you!
Prince Philip who is now retired from Royal duties,
but he will be remembered for his travels for some of the funny but rudest things he's ever said.
He is one of the oldest royals and is a member of over 780 organisations and institutions. He is like a quirky old uncle to most of the nation, or not!
Prince Philip has made a series of public messups and is famous for being politically incorrect, often. He has made numerous off the cuff comments to people that although often offensive, do leave us with a little smile on our faces.
Just like the time time he swore at a camera man and even Prince William couldn’t help but grin!
Well, the Royals are part of the British society and here are those moments of mess ups by Prince Philip. - Look out for the funniest voice over video.
Here are 20 one liners Prince Philip has used in the past!
1. When he was told Madonna was singing the Die Another Day theme in 2002: “Are we going to need ear plugs?”
2. When in 1997, a carpark attendant didn’t recognise him he snapped: “You bloody silly fool!”
3. To Simon Kelner, republican editor of The Independent, at Windsor Castle reception: “What are you doing here?” “I was invited, sir.” Philip: “Well, you didn’t have to come.”
4. To female sea cadet: “Do you work in a strip club?”
5. At a project to protect turtle doves in Anguilla in 1965, he said: “Cats kill far more birds than men. Why don’t you have a slogan: ‘Kill a cat and save a bird?’”
6. To multi-ethnic Britain’s Got Talent 2009 winners Diversity: “Are you all one family?”
7. To President of Nigeria, who was in national dress, 2003: “You look like you’re ready for bed!”