15 Dirty Jokes That Are So Filthy You'll Need A Shower - Fun Times!
We all like a good joke or two, we like to smile, more so we like to laugh, why do we like to laugh?
laughter has power - the power to energize the hum-drum, add levity to the everyday blah-blah-blah. Laughter carries such a social connection that it's a mating ritual, a way to bond.
Studies suggest that laughter may boost our health - See our other article - Laughter is good for your health
1. What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
2. What does going down on an old woman and a pork pie have in common?
You Have To Bite The Crust And Lick Out The Jelly To Get To The Meaty Bit.
Everyone has the capacity to laugh. Children born deaf and blind are able to laugh. Babies laugh long before they acquire speech. Even apes have a form of "pant-pant-pant" laughter.
3.Why doesn’t Santa Claus have any children?
Because He Only Comes Once A Year - And It's Down Your Chimney
4. How do you get Bob from Robert? How do you get Bill from William? How do you get Dick from Richard?
You Ask Him Nicely!
5. Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
He Managed To Work It Out With Just A Pencil
6. What do you call two lesbians in a closet?
A Liquor Cabinet
7. Why isn't there a pregnant Barbie doll?
Because, Ken came in another box.
8. What is long, hard, and full of seamen?
9. What do a Rubik's Cube and a penis have in common?
The More You Play With It The Harder It Gets !
10. What do you call a virgin on a water bed?
A Cherry Float
Laughter is a physical reaction in humans consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system.
It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli.
11. What are the three shortest words in the English language?
IS, IT, IN !
Before we get to 15 we wanted to give you our favourite interview style joke!
Here's our favourite we hope you like it too!
Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?"
Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim."
Man: "Three to five times a week."
Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?"
Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel."
Reporter: "Holy cow!"
Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general."
Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?"
Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style."
Reporter: "Oh dear!"Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."
12. What does one boob say to the other boob?
If we don’t get support, people will think we’re nuts.
13. What’s the difference between a G-spot and a golf ball?
A man will actually search for a golf ball.
14. How did you quit smoking?
I decided to smoke only after sex.
15. What’s the difference between a tyre and 365 used condoms?
Ones a Goodyear. The other is a great year.
Did You Know?Laughing Too Much Could Kill You. ... They found that intense laughter can trigger fainting, asthma attacks, "protrusion of abdominal hernias," headaches, incontinence, jaw dislocation, and arrhythmia
16. What kind of bees make milk?
17. What’s the difference between a pregnant woman and a lightbulb?
You can unscrew a lightbulb.
18. How do you make your husband scream during sex?
Call him and let him hear it.
Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain
We really hope you enjoy reading these and we hope you're laughing we know some are abit cheesy but we really loved writing this for you.